- L. C. Lentz and A. M. Kolpak, “First-principles design of nanostructured hybrid photovoltaics based on layered transition metal phosphates” Scientific Reports 7, 1248 (2017)
- B. Kolb, L. C. Lentz, and A. M. Kolpak, “Discovering charge density functionals and structure-property relationships with PROPhet: A general framework for coupling machine learning and first-principles methods” Scientific Reports 7, 1192 (2017)
- L. C. Lentz, B. Kolb and A. M. Kolpak, “Control of valence and conduction band energies in layered transition metal phosphates via surface functionalization” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 18, 14122-14128 (2016)
- L. C. Lentz, A. M. Kolpak DFT for Solar Applications. Presented at the DFT Workshop at Kaestart University in Bangkok, Thailand
- L. C. Lentz, A. M. Kolpak First Principle Optimization of Exciton Separation via Functional Modification of the Atomic Structure. Poster session presented at: 2013 APS March Meeting; 2013 Mar 18-22; Baltimore, MD.
- L. C. Lentz, A. M. Kolpak First Principle Materials Design for Increased Efficiency in Hybrid Photovoltaics. Poster session presented at: 2013 MRS Spring Meeting & Exhibit; 2013 Apr 1-5; San Francisco, CA.
- L. C. Lentz, A. M. Kolpak Functionalization of hybrid organic-inorganic materials for highly efficient photovoltaic materials. Talk presented at: 2014 APS March Meeting; 2013 Mar 3-7; Denver, CO
- L. C. Lentz, A. M. Kolpak First Principles Determination of Electronic Mobilities in Layered
Transition Metal Phosphates for Use in Hybrid Organic Photovoltaic. Poster session presented at: 2014 MRS Fall Meeting and Exhibit; 2014 November 30-December 5; Boston, MA.
- L. C. Lentz, A. M. Kolpak 2D Transition Metal Phosphates for use in the design of highly ordered organic photovoltaic bulk heterojunctions. Presented at: 4th International Symposium on Energy, Challenges, & Mechanics; 11-13 August 2015; Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
- L. C. Lentz, A. M. Kolpak Control of Energy Alignment in Hybrid Organic Photovoltaics Based on Layered Transition Metal Phosphates. Presented at: Electronic Materials Conference; 22 June 2016; University of Delaware
To be updated